The Wings have adopted a volunteer tracking and reward system. We are hoping to get more involvement from all the families and not just the same few.
1. Each family will be required to pay a volunteer fee of $200 at the beginning of the season. This money will be redeemed at the end of the season based on volunteer activity throughout the year.
2. Volunteer activities that are available are on the web site under the Volunteer Opportunities Page. Each family is responsible to sign up for these activities using their Wings Account.
3. As a family volunteers for an activity, they will accumulate points. Each activity will have a point value listed with the description.
4. Each point earned is redeemable for $5 dollars at the end of the season.
5. Every family will be given until November 1, 2018 to sign up for a maximum of 40 points. At the end of the cutoff, any remaining volunteer opportunities will be open to anyone that wants to earn redemption above their $200 original contribution.
6. If a volunteer does not show up for their assigned opportunity, it is their responsibility to get it filled. If they fail to fill the spot and someone fills in for them, the original volunteer will forfeit their redemption and the actual volunteer will be credited with the volunteer points.